Thanks to more than 20 years of experience, Metal Designs LLC can craft almost any type of cast bronze and aluminum lettering. All of our lettering styles and techniques are available for both cast bronze plaques and cast aluminum plaques, and we have a style that can fit your needs and vision. That’s why so many turn to Metal Designs LLC to create all types of plaques and memorials. We can fashion a look and feel that will capture the tone of your plaque, whether it’s going to be a memorial, an award, a sign, a seal or a logo.
Our talented team will work with you and make recommendations based on your ideas. Our drafters will form a design based on your specifications. This design is free of charge and is provided with no obligation to you. Once approved, the design will be built by our sculptors.
Lettering Styles for Cast Bronze and Cast Aluminum
We have many standard cast metal lettering and logo patterns available for bronze and aluminum. Thicknesses vary by size but can range from 1/4-inch to two-inches deep depending on letter size and height.
Available finishes include:
- Polished, bronze, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and copper.
- Satin, bronze, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and copper.
- Painted aluminum.
- Sandblasted, bronze, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and copper.
- Anodized aluminum in dark, medium, light, black and gold.
- Bronze/brass oxidized in light, medium, and dark.
- Turquoise patina on bronze.
If you don’t see what you’re envisioning, then feel free to send us your custom font and we will create it for you and cast it. Please also don’t hesitate to call us here at Metal Designs LLC at (888) 504-4002 or click the button below so we may help you right away and give you a free quote.
- Show All
- Cast Bronze and Aluminum Lettering