The cut bronze, brass, aluminum and stainless steel letters from Metal Designs LLC are designed to match any style bronze or aluminum plaque you can imagine. With more than two decades of experience, the artisans at Metal Designs have a variety of standard cut metal lettering – and logos – at their disposal to employ for your plaque design. However, we can produce almost any type of cut metal lettering. All you need to do is ask, and our team can provide a quote for you. We’ll also work with you on a custom design for your bronze or aluminum memorial or award plaque or sign, whether you want it for your family, your club, your non-profit organization, your charity, your religious institution, your sports team or your community group.
Our drafting team will whip up a custom look based on your input. You can review it, but you are under no obligation, of course. Once the nod of approval is given, our sculptors take over and your design is made to your specifications.
Available Cut Metal Lettering Styles and Options
All of our cut metal lettering – and logos – are available in solid 1/8-inch, 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch thick material. We can cut them out of solid brass, bronze, copper, aluminum and stainless steel sheet metal.
The available finishes include:
- Polished, bronze, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and copper.
- Satin, bronze, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and copper.
- Painted aluminum.
- Sandblasted, bronze, brass, aluminum, stainless steel and copper.
- Anodized aluminum in dark, medium, light, black and gold.
- Bronze/brass oxidized in light, medium, and dark.
- Turquoise patina on bronze.
Don’t see the exact look you’re seeking after looking through our site for ideas? Just call us at Metal Designs LLC at (888) 504-4002 or fill out our contact form. We can make some recommendations and offer a free quote.
- Show All
- Cut Bronze, Brass, Aluminum and Stainless Steel Letters