Commemorate police officers, firefighters, first responders, military personnel, elected officials, donors, athletes, friends, family and other loved ones with bronze plaques with faces and photos from Metal Designs LLC. Cast bronze plaques that feature the faces and images of those you hold closest, those who’ve made significant contributions to your organization or community, or those who’ve served and sacrificed are the perfect way to immortalize their memories, contributions, and achievements.
When you contact the expert sales staff at Metal Designs LLC, they can outline how each of our plaques is made and customized, make suggestions and steer you toward the right option that meshes with your specifications. Next, based on those conversations with our sales department and the information and images you supply, our top-notch drafting team will put together a sample design for you to review. This is free of charge and you are under no obligation. The design will then be sent to our sculpting department to begin production only when you sign off on the design.
Sculpting Options for Your Bronze Plaques
Any one of our cast bronze plaques or cast aluminum plaques can have images mounted to them using the following methods:
- Sculpted 3D Portraits and Bas Relief: This type of relief is when our sculptor puts your image into clay by hand in the form of a bust or a logo with raised contoured relief. If you run your hand down your face and feel your nose round out and your eyes depress in, this is how your image will be. It will have high and low points. Photos of the clay model will be sent to you for approval via email seven days from placing an order. If a change is needed, then it will be done within 24 hours and sent to you again for approval. You will not be charged for these changes.
- Flat Relief: Submit a photo and our art department will turn it into a two-dimensional portrait or logo using line artwork. A proof will always be sent for your approval. Flat relief is raised and smooth on the raised areas just like the lettering on a plaque is.
- Etched Halftone Photo: We take your photo and etch it into a piece of metal using artwork that we create from your photo. The etching is made from tiny little black dots being etched into the background of the metal on which we are working.
- Color Metal Photo: A color photo on metal is created from your photograph and applied to the bronze plaque either into a raise bronze frame or directly onto the background of the plaque.
For more information about our bronze plaques that can be customized, sculpted, etched and cast with faces and photos, please contact the experts at Metal Designs LLC at (888) 504-4002 or click the button below. We can speak with you about various design options and provide a free quote today!
- Show All
- Bronze Plaques with Faces and Photos