Metal Designs LLC offers etched and engraved bronze, brass, aluminum and stainless steel for our entire line of cast bronze and cast aluminum plaques. We have a plethora of options available, including different etching and engraving styles, materials and finishes. Given our more than 20 years of experience in the bronze plaque business, Metal Designs LLC offers both etching and engraving not only bronze and aluminum but also copper, stainless steel, and brass. Thicknesses range from 1/32 inches to 1/2 inch. Background finishes include polished, satin, random orbital, sandblasted and antique.
Our talented team can walk you through all options, make suggestions and help you choose the right plaque style that fits your needs and your budget, whether you’re remembering a beloved family member or friend or honoring someone for their contributions to your business, non-profit organization or community. Our drafting team will then take your idea and draw up a proposed design. You will be able to review it, free of charge, and you are under no obligation. Once the design is approved by you, then the sculpting team will carefully bring your vision to fruition.
Types of Etching and Engraving Available for Bronze, Brass, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
Listed below are the types of etching and engraving types that Metal Designs LLC offers. However, we can also customize your design, so please let us know what you need so we can provide a quote for you.
Standard choices include the following:
- Reverse Etching: This is raised graphics and/or copy in the alloy color with a colored depressed background to contrast the raised areas.
- Standard Etching: This is incised graphics and/or copy that’s normally paint-filled to contrast the raised finished areas.
- Photo Etching: This is recessed etching to resemble a newspaper article with visible dot patterns. The etched recessed dot patterns are filled with black paint for contrast and detail.
- Rotary and Laser Engraving: This is incised graphics and/or copy done on a rotary engraving machine. This can also be copy incised into the material with our laser engraving machine.
Please take a look through our website for inspiration and ideas. And don’t hesitate to call us at Metal Designs LLC at (888) 504-4002 or click the button below so we can help you design your plaque or memorial and provide a free quote today!
- Show All
- Etched and Engraved Bronze, Brass, Aluminum and Stainless Steel